FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions...
- WHAT IS OFSAA/CIAAA? - joint venture between OFSAA and the Canadian Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association that promotes, supports and trains existing and aspiring Athletic Directors/Coordinators
- HOW DOES OFSAA/CIAAA ACCOMPLISH THIS? - through the offering of 15, 4 hour courses in a variety of athletic related courses including; Philosophy, Legal Issues, Athletic Handbook creation, and Leadership in Athletic Programs
- WHEN/WHERE ARE COURSES OFFERED? - 3 courses (502c; Principles, Strategies and Methods, 504c; Legal Issues 1 and 602c; Creating Your Athletic Handbook) will be offered in various parts of the province beginning in JANUARY 2017.
- HOW MUCH DOES IT COST? - $99- for each course. Additionally, individuals who might wish to obtain a Masters of Science in Athletic Administration can do so by completing a "bundle" of courses on line through Grace College. (USA)
- FOR FURTHER INFO - check out the CIAAA website at ciaaa.ca or contact Jim Barbeau, OFSAA Special Projects Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org